|A few seats have opened for tomorrow's class
AND we've added a delicious Pâté pairing!
An evening in true French fashion,
Louis Jadot Burgundy Wines, Pâté & Cheese!
With Special Guest Thibault Gagey
Thibault Gagey was born in Paris in 1984. Growing up in Burgundy, he became immersed in the region's long tradition and culture of wine. Thibault's grandfather, Andre Gagey, was appointed managing director of Maison Louis Jadot in 1962 and he ran the company for 30 years. In 1991, Thibault's father, Pierre-Henry Gagey, was named President of Jadot, and he has continued to build Jadot's revered reputation for quality across the globe. After previous positions in the wine trade in China, New Zealand, Oregon and in NY with Kobrand Corporation as Associate Brand Manager of the French Portfolio, Thibault Gagey is back in Burgundy where he’s part of the export team and in charge of Jadot’s Oregon new venture with Jacques Lardičre: Resonance Vineyards. He has a Master's Degree in Management from the Ecole Superieure de Commerce de Reims in Reims, France.
Class Wine List & Pâté Pairings
1. Macon-Villages Blanc 2013 - Smoked Salmon Terrine
2. Pouilly Fuisse 2013 - Mousse Truffée
3. Puligny Montrachet 2012 - Mousse de Foie Gras
4. Volnay 2012
5. Nuit St. George 2012 - Duck Rillettes
6. Pommard Clos de La Commaraine Premier Cru 2012
7. Vosne Romanee 2012 - Pâté de Campagne
8. Corton Pougets Grand Cru, Domaine des Héritiers Louis Jadot 2012 - Pâté Forestier
Only $35.00, Please contact us at the store to RSVP